Application Ranges of Induction Billet Heater
The automatic induction billet heaters are mainly used for the following condition:
● Suitable for copper bar, iron bar, and aluminum bar diathermy jobs.
● Continuous diathermy of round bar material, square material, or other shape damaged material.
● The material can be heated as a whole or local, such as end heating, heating in the middle, and so on.
Structure of Induction Billet Heater
● Working table + diathermy induction coil + feeding mechanism + heating power + compensation capacitor box;
● According to our user’s technical request, it may also include infrared thermometers, temperature-controlling devices, and feeding and winding devices;
● Can customize different induction billet heater as per customer’s request.
Technical advantages of Induction Billet Heater
● It is very convenient to install, debug, and operate.
● Can be heated to the required temperature in a very short time, greatly reduce metal oxidation, not only save material and improve forging quality.
● Can work 24 hours uninterrupted, diathermy is even uniform.
● Environmental protection, in line with environmental protection requirements
● Energy-saving, compared with thyristor if, not only small size, easy to maintain but also can save 15-20% power.
● It is convenient to replace the furnace body to meet different requirements of integral heating or end heating of bar material;
Technical parameters of Induction Billet Heater
Heat steel and stainless steel to 1100℃ heat brass to 700℃
Suitable for ￠12-30mm bar heating
Suitable for ￠15-50mm bar heating
Suitable for ￠15-90mm bar heating
Suitable for ￠30-150mm bar heating
● Pre-sales: Community heating process with engineers, customers can also provide the related workpiece for engineer free tests and analysis the heating process and then make a technical quotation.
● On-sales: Our production department arranges the order process, checks each component, and then tests the machine before being out of the factory. Only make sure the machine running well then can do the package.
● After-sales: All of our induction billet heater warranty periods are 1 year. After the warranty period, we provide longtime technical support.