Summary of Horizontal Induction Hardening Machine
The horizontal induction hardening machine adopts the horizontal structure, the transformer moves horizontally, the radial advance and retreats, and the spindle rotates in the induction quenching mode.
It has the functions of continuous scanning quenching, piecewise continuous quenching and piecewise simultaneous quenching, and so on.
It is mainly used for the smooth shaft, steel pipes, mill roller, and other heavy shafts induction hardening jobs.
Performance of Horizontal Induction Hardening Machine
● Adopt the part scanning hardening method.
● The parts are clamped by symmetric multi-rotation rollers and driven to rotate.
● The machine tool has the function of preventing parts from quenching and deformation with high precision.
● Induction coil X. Y-axis electrically adjusted.
● Spindle rotation step-less speed regulation.
● Anti-deformation pneumatic compaction mechanism.
● CNC system or PLC variable frequency speed adjustment control.
● With full sealed structure.
● Integrated industrial cooling system.
● Parts supporting and limiting deformation mechanism.
● Optional part: Double working station
Induction tempering device
Automatic loading unloading device.
Technical parameters of Horizontal Induction Hardening Machine
The horizontal induction hardening machine clamping length range is from 200~6000mm, the swing diameter is 15~60, 60~200,200~600mm
Max. Clamp length(mm)
Max. Hardening length(mm)
Part swing diameter(mm)
Main spindle number
Memo: The above horizontal induction hardening machine is just a part of the machine which we have done. Normally most of the induction hardening system is customized systems. As per different user’s technical requests, we can design and make different application induction hardening systems.