1. Function of the inductor coil
Inductor (also known as induction heating coil), its role is to transfer the energy of the induction heating device to the workpiece, so that the surface of the workpiece eddy current, the workpiece heating and brazing.
The inductor is connected to the transformer output end of the induction heating power supply and is supplied with high-frequency current. Can make the magnetic field sensor, the current in a sensor inside or adjacent to the workpiece surface received induction, workpiece’s law of electromagnetic induction, the skin effect and proximity effect, changes in the nature of the induction heating process of the metal, ring effect and joule heating effect or phenomenon under the action of electromagnetic induction heating, the workpiece surface induced current, induced current resistance effect and make the workpiece heating, heating warms the artifacts to solder and flux melting temperature, and then fill the weld, achieve finally strong connection.
2. Types of induction coil
A. Single-turn spiral inductor
1) Single turn of circular tube: centralized heating;
2) Square tube with one turn: uniform heating;
3) Single turn of copper plate: heating several kinds, suitable for workpiece size;
4) Large side single turn: used for continuous quenching.
Figure 1 single turn induction coil
B. Multi-turn induction coil
1) Generally, the number of turns is consistent with the length of the heating part required by the workpiece;
2) Copper tube surface contact between adjacent turns is not allowed;
3) The pitch shall not exceed twice of the diameter of the copper tube wound around the inductor;
4) The number of turns of the inductor should be combined with the equipment load and matching;
5) The pitch of the inductor can be controlled mechanically (fixed with welding screws), or the inductor can be buried in heat-resistant cement to get a strong inductor and ensure that the size of the inductor will not change;
6) Glass fiber, high temperature resistant paint or enamel can be used to prevent short circuit of the sensors between turns.
FIG. 2 Multi-turn induction coil
C. Flat inductor coil
Used for heating flat and petite shapes, round, oblong, and square.
Figure 3 flat induction coil
D. Tandem induction coil
Connected by two or more single-turn or multiple-turn coils, the tandem inductor has the following characteristics:
1) Several parts can be heated at the same time, with high heating efficiency;
2) The single-coil is first made and then connected as a whole. The length of the connecting pipe is required to be the shortest, so as to reduce the inductance loss;
3) The use of square copper pipe can reduce the resistance loss.
Figure 4 Serial induction coil
E. Tunnel induction coil
Automatic or semi-automatic induction heating, combined with rotary work or conveyor.
F. Special inductor coil
Sensors suitable for special parts processing.
Figure 5 special shape induction coil
G. Split induction coil
It can solve the problem of low heating efficiency and difficult heating of complex large workpiece, and improve the coupling efficiency and heating uniformity.
Figure 6 Split type induction coil
ZHENGZHOU KETCHAN ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD offers a variety of quality induction brazing coils for each type of brazing machine. The kinds of induction coil are listed below:
1. Openable inductor;
2. Open induction coil;
3. Switch induction brazing module quickly;
4. Customize high-precision induction coil.
5. Universal induction brazing heating equipment.
6. Customize non-standard induction brazing equipment.
Share this article to your platform: