Induction heating surface hardening is a quenching method that USES the principle of electromagnetic induction to make the workpiece cut magnetic field lines in the alternating magnetic field and generate induced current on the surface. According to the skin effect of alternating current, the surface of the part is rapidly heated in the form of an eddy current and then quenched quickly.
After the induction heating equipment is heated and quenching process, the surface hardness of the parts is high, the core maintains good plasticity and toughness, showing low notch sensitivity, so the impact toughness, fatigue strength and wear resistance are greatly improved. Due to the short heating time, the surface oxidation and decarburization of parts less, compared with other heat treatment, parts rejection rate is very low. This technique plays an important role in the field of metal heat treatment.
1. Large Mill Roller Induction Hardening
2. Engine Valve Induction Hardening
3. Wheel& Raceway Induction Hardening System
4. BMW Ball Head Induction Hardening System
5. Automatic Casing Pipe and Tube Induction Hardening System
6. Automatic Hammer Head Induction Hardening
7. Chain Plate Induction Hardening System
8. Car Steering Gear Rack Induction Hardening Quenching System
Share this article to your platform: